Where to Meet Us
Carter’s Sport Fishing charters meet at the Punta Rassa Boat Launch (in Punta Rassa, FL) just before the Sanibel Causeway Toll Booth. Right before the bridge, there is an exit to Punta Rassa Road. There is very visible signage directing you to the boat docks coming from either side of the Causeway. Once on Punta Rassa Rd. you will take an immediate left and follow it down to the docks. This is our designated charter boat pick up point, just look for the pilings! This provides quick and easy access to the prime fishing grounds. There is ample parking available and requires a $10.00 fee unless you have a Lee County Parking Permit.
Please call 1-239-745-5275 for details and questions.
15001 Punta Rassa Rd. Fort Myers, FL 33908
GPS 39.78373, -100.445882″ N39° 47.0238′, W100° 26.7529′
- Boat Dock
- Show all
What I provide:
- 2015 21 Mako LTS
- Premium Rods & Reels
- Bait & Tackle
- Bottled water
- Bags to take your catch home
- A camera in case you forget!
- All Licenses and Permits
What You Bring:
- Snacks or Lunch
- Beverages (Bottled water is provided on board)
- Polarized Sunglasses
- Dress appropriately
- In the winter, wear layers to shed as the day warms
- In the summer, a long sleeve shirt for added sun protection
- Rain gear in case of inclement weather
- A small cooler to transport your catch
- A camera!
What Not to Bring:
- Glass Bottles
- Spray Sunscreen (Makes the deck slippery)