HERE ARE SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS…. AND OUR ANSWERS
Questions & Answers
No, the vessel is licensed by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation for up to 4 anglers. This is provided free of charge to our clients..
- Sunscreen & Hat ( Please, no spray on sunscreen)
- Sunglasses (Polarized sunglasses are recommended for fishing)
- Food ( Snacks for a short trip, packed lunch for longer trips)
- Drinks ( Drinking water is supplied aboard the boat)
- Camera with extra batteries
- Binoculars (Eco Trips or Bird Watching)
- Rain Jacket or Poncho (Just in case of foul weather)
The majority of our charters will begin at the Punta Rassa boat launch located at 15001 Punta Rassa Rd, this is the last exit before the Sanibel Island Toll Booth. There is a $10 fee to park your vehicle at the launch.
While no one can guarantee that fish will cooperate all the time or be in abundance at any certain place, I will promise you a great time on the water and a great opportunity to catch a world-class fish!
The growing attitude of “Catch & Release” is one of the most important and popular practices on the water today. We do promote Catch & Release, but we’ll gladly keep, clean, bag, and ice a few fish (within the legal limit) for the table. Remember to bring a small cooler to transport your fillets.